What is RECOVERY AMINO POWER?
It's an advanced scientific formulation of pharmaceutical-grade Essential Amino Acids in their purest crystalline free-form, combined with Glutamine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, Ornithine alpha-Ketoglutarate, Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, and Arginine-Ketoisocaproate. It helps improve and increase strength and stamina, maintain muscle growth, enhance performance, speed time-to-recovery increase energy levels, and support a healthy immune system.
RECOVERY Amino Power brings the latest research in net protein/nitrogen utilization for improved recovery, muscle growth, and performance.
Why should I take RECOVERY AMINO POWER?
Because you are getting a good amount of high-quality Essential Amino Acids (EAAs) Complex, including Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs), which can be obtained only if you end up eating a lot of animal protein. Because essential amino acids can only be found in animal protein.
How do essential amino acids help the body?
The nine essential amino acids perform several important and varied jobs in your body.
1. Phenylalanine - acts as a precursor for the neurotransmitters and play an integral role in the structure and function of proteins and enzymes and the production of other amino acids.
2. Valine - stimulates muscle growth and regeneration and are involved in energy production.
3. Threonine – is a principal part of structural proteins such as collagen and elastin, which are important components of the skin and connective tissue and play a role in fat metabolism and immune function.
4. Tryptophan - maintains proper nitrogen balance and help regulate your appetite, sleep, and mood.
5. Methionine - plays an important role in metabolism and detoxification
6. Leucine - is necessary for tissue growth and the absorption of zinc and selenium, minerals that are vital to your health. They are critical for protein synthesis and muscle repair and help regulate blood sugar levels, stimulate wound healing and produce growth hormones.
7. Isoleucine - involved in muscle metabolism and are important for immune function, hemoglobin production, and energy regulation.
8. Lysine - plays a major role in protein synthesis, hormone and enzyme production and the absorption of calcium. They are also important for energy production, immune function and the production of collagen and elastin.
9. Histidine – is vital to immune response, digestion, sexual function, and sleep-wake cycles.
As you can see, essential amino acids are at the core of many vital processes.
How many capsules should I take?
Take at least 6 capsules of RECOVERY per day. They pack the anabolic (anti-catabolic) potential of the best Protein shake, and its quick absorbability and 100% bioavailability make it by far the best in the category of products which address performance, recovery, and muscle growth.
Furthermore, it contains AstraGin™. AstraGin is the only natural food ingredient that can significantly improve the absorption of many essential life-supporting and health-promoting nutrients, such as amino acids, glucose, and vitamins. It is a unique protein enhancer, maximizes the bioavailability of ingredients in RECOVERY Amino Power and any other nutrition you consume.